Wednesday, January 14, 2009

StarDoll Renews!

Hey everyone. It's been a while, right ?
I have been busy with new things for the blog including a new Stardoll Trendsetter's project and also a great interview. These things will be posted extremely soon.
Also, the new writers will begin at the start of next week!
Now, moving onto stardoll.
Well, as you all probably have noticed stardoll has a brand new look, again!
Fresh page for the fresh New Year and I must say, it looks very good.
If you haven't seen it yet check it out.

See you all soon with new posts (:

What do you think about the new layout ?

Excited for the new project ?

Anything else to say ?

Leave a comment. (:

13 comments:

miss-kool-kara said...

The new look is really nice ......... and i cant wait to see the new project!!

miss-kool-kara said...

The new look is really nice ......... and i cant wait to see the new project!!

Anonymous said...

The new layout is okay, i guess but I prefered the other but i guess everyone has their own opinions. The new project sounds fun and I can't wait to see the new writers post!

MadWorld said...

The new writers.. woo! Can't wait to see their posts.

Regina said...

the new layout is awsum and so easy to use!

SmoochGals.x said...

What?When i go to it it shows the old one?
CONFUSING o_o

Puccapo said...

Me too! I have the old layout :/

sirenintheshadows said...

I have the old layout! O__O
I am confused.

babii-mariex said...

The new layout has gone back to the old one for me too.

Confusing much ?

Stardoll always changing their minds, haha.

Mehrisa said...

I also don't have the new layout, but I love it, and I think it's nicer than the old. :)
And I can't wait to start writing here! xo

Fiillan said...

Ehm, the new is'nt show at my pleace? :S

NeonTiara. said...

The New Look IS SO Cool(:

Anonymous said...

I love the new look, and I really want that pink and black dress... does anyone know when/if they are releasing it? I have the green hotbuys one... let me know! My username is bluebelle3