Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Fashion Weekly #2

* Hey everyone. I have decided to cancel stardoll/fashion weekly and create a proper magazine in a few months for the blog so, here is what I had so far. Its nothing great but I hope you like it. I apoligize for not completeing the covergirl interview and for the poor graphics. Also, i only picked my favourite parts of this weeks issue to post. I also had spring trends and bring in the boys articles but found that too many other magazines have articles alike them but, i hope you still enjoy it as much as you enjoyed the first issue. The beautiful, Emma is this week's covergirl.

15 comments:

RiRi said...

Sugar, thats amazing. Still cant believe you do it all by yourself ^^ Emma is a perfect covergirl and i really cant wait for this new magazine you're talking about. How about POISE or SHOT for the name? :D

RiRi said...

Oops. Almost forgot, i love the lauren conrad style thing! :D

Anonymous said...

fabtabulous :P

emmas medoll looks beautiful on the cover and the part of the interview you had was great. loved the get the style thing! and the graphics are pretty good, i dont know why you keep saying they're terrible when theyre not! :P

-ifyouseekamy said...

I Like It, M! [:

john2_el_mejor said...

Hot trend?

Regina said...

Oh i like it!! I love the weekly thing its so fun!! I hate the dark chocolate galaxy too!! 10/10

babii-mariex said...

John, I said at the start that I hadn't completed the whole thing because I decided to scrap the idea and start a new, proper magazine. So, I didnt get a few things done including the hot trend section in the weekly and the covergirl interview but hopefully it didn't intrude on your reading.

♥.Serena.♥ said...

Great mag! :D

john2_el_mejor said...

Ok.

BrilliantSara said...

It's Awesome ! My Favourite Part Is The IN-OUT List. I Also Love The Bit About Lauren Conrad !


With Love, Susannah123. xoxo

Mimi_Mami said...

Love it :)

looc123 said...

*claps*
Brilliant!

Lucie/lgap said...

I love that beautiful Emm is covergirl. She's just the sweetest girl you'll ever meet on Stardoll and her MeDoll is just gorgeous!
Really good choice.
I loved the get the LC look:D

Anonymous said...

Galaxy bar looks a lot like Dove bars?

Omg!Lollipop said...

I love the In and Out article thingy - man! Why do I always call everything thingy?! Well, anyway, I lubbed it. I hope #3 comes out soon. Ima go on SD right now and sugest a name - even though I still need to do my HW.

:)