Tuesday, May 19, 2009

PHILOSOPHY di Alberta Ferretti

It's been realeased so suddenly, I wasn't expecting it so soon but Im not complaining! The clothes are of good quality and they have chosen some great pieces from the collection! I love the Belted bead dress and the Jewel waist dress but there are alot of great pieces. I prefer this collection from the first, it's more me, i guess you could say. What do you think? [Below is only a few pieces from the collection]
Tell us your opinions in a comment!

9 comments:

Paris.Freche said...

i love it! best RB collection yet!

- Lady F said...

Its a fabulous collection. I love the trousers and dresses the best. They're all beautiful though.

Anonymous said...

good but could be better **/

.Exhibit.Mag. said...

Personally I Love It. I Think Its Such A Great Collection And Alberta Should Be Ever So Proud.

Lucious Libby Lips said...

the clothes are so gorgeous. im so glad im still superstar. the prices are way to high though.

babii-mariex said...

I agree, Lucious libby lips. I'd rather wait until the sale than to buy them now, but I know I won't be able to resist, haha!

Anonymous said...

Its a good collection, but doesn't beat the last one. i loved the last collection much better but this one is still good and they both have one thing in common.. overpriced!

RiRi said...

expensive but beautiful!

Just another angsty teenager said...

The two last dresses are really bad quality especially the last one.Reminds me of the clothes back in 2005.