Monday, April 27, 2009

Ooh, what have we got here.

H E L L O !
Talk about long time no chat! Sorry about the lack of posts. I've been settling back into stardoll since i got back (London was amazing btw.) and now, Im ready to start posting. Michelle has taken a short break from stardoll to cut down her addiction and I have no idea where that Heidi one has gona, ha! Before i start, I would like to remind you that Stardoll Weekly will be continuing, I didnt make the last issue 'cause I was away to London but I'll start making the next issue tomorrow and hopefully post it on Weds. So, the big thing today is this Play&Earn thing. To be completely honest with you, I think it sucks. Okay, so we get free stardollars, good good but we get the maximum of 5 a day (what is it, fruit?) and then we have to spend it all that day. It would be okay, i guess if the games weren't suckish. The paperatzi one is waaay to hard and the dress-up game is just boring. Thats only my opinion, im the one who will end up with 0 SDs when everyone else gets their 5 extras, ah well. Thats all I have for today, bleuhh :D But, More posts tomorrow, decent ones, I promise, ha! And Stardoll Weekly will be realeased soon (when I start making it, ha!) What do you think of the Play&Earn games? Tell us in a comment!

13 comments:

coolsista said...

i like them, because i desperately need stardollars. the papz game is difficult i never get much points but the dressup is easy and if money is involved..im in :D

ps. glad to have you back (i sent you mail on stardoll, please read, its important)

MissDiorFashion said...

I'm just glad stardoll gave us something for free lol! I hope they add more games, Im sure they will.

MadWorld said...

i got my 5 for today xD
i dont know what to spend it on.. theres nothing half decent for 5 sds =S

Babii-Mariex said...

I agree Roisin, I think they will add more games, Well it's ovious they will. I hope they add that pose game, Im quite good at it :P

GossipRoyalty said...

a good idea but i hate the rules of spending in one day and that shit. but its better than nothing eh?

Anonymous said...

Rarely stardoll give money free so im happy yes

Babyee Bee said...

I just think it's great that stardoll give us money for playing a silly game :D

peace_oglory said...

It's good that it takes you 5 min to earn 5 sd with that memory game (like you said the other one is too hard), but it's bad that you have to spend them in 8 hours!

Sophie said...

Welcomee back dearrr!! :D
I dont receive the 5 stardollars..I dont know why. :S

♥Mehrisa (Sarah)♥ said...

I completely agree with all you said about the 'Play & Earn thing'. It really sucks, I didn't even bother finishing any of those two. :D

Jennifer said...

My Stardollars disappeared in 2 hours after I earned them and I didn't even use them

shanel holland said...

It is good that they are finally giving us something for all of our time and money spent on the site, but 5 stardolars that disappear after a few hours afrer you get them, come on! What can we do with 5 stardollars anyway? Not much.

Anonymous said...

eblq1ayko

My page :: electric toothbrush