Friday, June 11, 2010

Bruno here peple!

Hey there trendsetters! I’m the newest writer. My name is Bruno aka kxcatarinaxk I believe you all will enjoy my posts. We at the end you can judge my work. Good and bad comments are appreciated. Now let’s talk about fashion. I have spotted our stardoll celebs looking HOT! All this made me think of a segment I will do! Best Dressed Dolls here I will show you who were looking hot! Also I will do SPECIAL BEST DRESSED DOLLS whenever is there a party or an event around stardoll. I am starting today with : N1mka4eva She is looking amazing in her French inspired look for the Stiletto Magazine Released Party! After all she was one of the model of the new issue. vasia28 Also our own vasia is looking hot from head to toe. I specially love her pinkish hair and how it goes with the white outfit. This is outfit was created for her to attend the Stiletto Party!

5 comments:

Miss_LolitaF said...

Ehhh, I am undecided...

Should I saw amazing or fabolous post?

Well can both count?


Kisses :)

The Fashion Adviser said...

Well expect both licence biatch

Miss_LolitaF said...

Thanks!

The Fashion Adviser said...

Your welcome

Chicago3 said...

Very great post, and I love your honest commenting!