Sunday, June 13, 2010

Dioguardi's Accessories Review

Before I start I have to ask you READERS one thing.I need a banner. If you want to make me a banner just go to my suite (kxcatarinaxk). When you are finish tynipic it and leave the link in comments. I'll choose the winner. I am going to start with the sunglasses. They are all AMAZING. There is just a thing I don’t like. I just think that the models didn’t look good with them on the runway. Besides that I have nothing else to say. Moving on to the belts. Well they were GOOD. I don’t have much to say about them. My favorite is the blue one. I’ll post pictures of my favorites accessories. Now to my favorite accessory of this collection. I am talking about the necklaces. They were STUNNING. I have nothing BAD to say about them. All necklaces were innovated and gave me a summery feeling. It’s time for the Bags. My favorite is the beige clutch. I love the details and the double D looks AMAZING. The other bags were good too. Next let’s talk about the earrings. They are VERY GOOD. They looked expensive and chic. The details with the crystals are genius.

1 comments:

The Fashion Adviser said...

Some text dessapeared. I'LL have to post the cuffs review here in comments. Sorry i don't know what happend. Here it is :
Last but not least the Cuffs. They were fine I like the blue pattern that was used on the cuffs. It reminds me of the ocean.