Saturday, June 12, 2010

Put your stilettos on

Yesterday, on my first post ever I talked about Stiletto Magazine Party. Today I am back from more. The party was really good and Chloe even gave prizes to the most active person. Now what I really have to talk is the magazine! I’ll left the like here: http://stilettomag.wordpress.com/ Go there if you want to see the whole magazine. I really LIKE this 3 issue everything is so SWEET! I want to eat all the pages. Also good choice of CG.The graphics are all amazing but Fatima (Fatimuchi) impressed me the most. Well I can’t wait for the next issue because the magazine has improved so much.

5 comments:

♥Chloe said...

Thanks for the post :D

♥Chloe said...

But Fati only did the graphics in the delicious fashion article.
x

The Fashion Adviser said...

Yeah i know i know but she really impressed me with that I wasn't expecting

Electra said...

I am the first one, haha. (x

Linda (Elite-girl) said...

The magazine was so hawt'! I loved every page!