Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Party Time!

Finally! We have our blog celebration of over 300 members party all planned!
Writemarycat and SD-Trendsetters have joined forces to plan this party! Not only this, but Heidi and I have joined with Mary and opened a brand new, fierce nightclub! It was made today and already is ready for business! The username for our nightclub is TrendLounge
This party will be our 300 members party, Mary's welcome back party and of course, the opening of TrendLounge party Haha. 3 Times the fun!
Here's the invitation and we really hope to see you all there!

-- Over & Out.

Marie xox

12 comments:

MadWorld said...

ill be there! and the nightclub looks amazing!

Anonymous said...

oh em gee yay!!!!!!!!!!! i cnt wait!!!!!!!!!!!

Уαsмıиe♥ said...

I'll try to be there.
x

Paris.Freche said...

Hi. I am in love with your nightclub especially the suite. It was only made today, you say? Yet, it is better than my suite and i made it years ago!! Well done. I can't wait for the party and i will defiantly be there. You can count on that! Im going to buy my outfit right now. Im so excited!

Paris.Freche said...

Hi. I am in love with your nightclub especially the suite. It was only made today, you say? Yet, it is better than my suite and i made it years ago!! Well done. I can't wait for the party and i will defiantly be there. You can count on that! Im going to buy my outfit right now. Im so excited!

Sarah-Janee said...

i wouldnt miss a MASSIVE party like this no matter what happened. cannot wait

>>>>>sarah-jane was here<<<<<<<<

Anonymous said...

hello ladies, i will most defiantly be attending.

Anonymous said...

hello gorgeous people. i would love to attend this party. it sounds wonderful. also, please visit my website:

freewebs.com/sheermodels

sheer.models is a modelling agency on stardoll. why not visit us.

Anonymous said...

sounds awesum!!

sirenintheshadows said...

I'll try to make it!

Soso said...

Im There, Im In A 60's Theme!

Stardoll:: Sop*Sop

Anonymous said...

It was a greeat Party!
But I coulden't stay
so long, how ever it was
so fun!

x Alicia